Welcome to The Arts Council of South Wood County
NOTE: Rocky Mountain Christmas is nearly SOLD OUT. There are just a handful of random seats available. If you would like to be put on a cancellation list, please call 715.424.2787 and leave your name, phone, and number of tickets you would like.
Thank you for checking out our web site. This is the place where you can find out all about our upcoming performances.
Hopefully you were able to take in The Magic of Bill Blagg LIVE! It was an awesome show, and we reached nearly 4,000 students in Central Wisconsin, teaching them about the science behind the magic. It was truly inspirational seeing all the students respond. Thanks to all who supported the outreach and to all our patrons who came out to see the evening performance!
Three down, four to go:
- December 8, 2022 – Rocky Mountain Christmas
- February 2, 2023 – Wisconsin Brass Quintet (Includes a student outreach)
- March 9, 2023 – TAKE3 (Includes a student outreach)
- March 24, 2023 – Chris Kroeze
We have two more outreaches scheduled, in February and March. These will both be music-related. Please reach out to me if you would like additional information about them.
Show sponsorship plays a huge part in our ability to continue to offer performances and outreaches. The Arts Council is currently recruiting sponsors for next season. If you are interested in hearing more about sponsorship, please contact me (call 715.421.4552 or email Director@SavorTheArts.org). In addition to monetary sponsorships, we’ve worked out some unique in-kind sponsorships as well. We’d love to collaborate with you as we finalize support for the season. Ads and donations are also greatly appreciated!
The businesses listed below have committed to sponsorships, and we are so appreciative of their support:
- Bruns & Sons Auto
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
- Eron & Gee Herman’s Plumbing
- Gray’s Service
- Haertel Monuments
- Herman-Taylor Funeral Home
- Incourage (in support of outreach opportunities)
- Kwik Trip
- Mead Witter Foundation (in support of outreach opportunities)
- Muzzy Broadcasting (Stations WSPT, WPCN, and WPTW)
- NRG Media (Stations WYTE and WHTO)
- Point & Plover Publication
- Quality Plus Printing
- Ritchay Funeral Home
- Stifel | The Lang-Koss Wealth Management Team
- Tammie’s Furniture & Mattress Gallery
- Team Schierl Companies
- Wisconsin Rapids City Times
- WFHR/WIRI Radio Stations
According to Michael Jackson, “Entertainment is about taking people away from their regular order of things when there is some chaos and pain and stress.”
Can’t wait to see you at the PAC!
Sally Kissner | Executive Director