Welcome to The Arts Council of South Wood County
Thank you for checking out our web site. This is the place where you can find out all about our upcoming performances.
At the April 2 performance, we announced our 2022/2023 season. I just completed the individual pages for each, so I hope you enjoy perusing our menu. We’ve got a vast variety of opportunities to experience the performing arts, at an affordable price! Here’s a quick summary:
- September 29, 2022 – Artrageous (Includes a student outreach)
- October 13, 2022 – The Linda Ronstadt Experience
- November 10, 2022 – The Magic of Bill Blagg LIVE! (Includes 6 outreaches over three days for all area students in grades 1-8)
- December 8, 2022 – Rocky Mountain Christmas
- February 2, 2023 – Wisconsin Brass Quintet (Includes a student outreach)
- March 9, 2023 – TAKE3 (Includes a student outreach)
- March 24, 2023 – Chris Kroeze
We were able to arrange for four outreaches throughout the season, which is part of our mission that has been greatly impacted by COVID. It feels wonderful to be able to bring these connections to students again, and we are enthusiastic about being able to present four different workshops.
Show sponsorship plays a huge part in our ability to continue to offer performances and outreaches. The Arts Council is currently recruiting sponsors for next season. If you are interested in hearing more about sponsorship, please contact me (call 715.421.4552 or email Director@SavorTheArts.org). In addition to monetary sponsorships, we’ve worked out some unique in-kind sponsorships as well. We’d love to collaborate with you as we finalize support for the season. Ads and donations are also greatly appreciated!
The businesses listed below have already committed to sponsorships, and we are so appreciative of their support:
- Bruns & Sons Auto
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
- Eron & Gee Herman’s Plumbing
- Haertel Monuments
- Herman-Taylor Funeral Home
- Muzzy Broadcasting (Stations WSPT, WPCN, and WPTW)
- NRG Media (Stations WYTE and WHTO)
- Point & Plover Publication
- Quality Plus Printing
- Ritchay Funeral Home
- Stifel: The Lang-Koss Wealth Management Team
- Wisconsin Rapids City Times
- WFHR/WIRI Radio Stations
According to Michael Jackson, “Entertainment is about taking people away from their regular order of things when there is some chaos and pain and stress.”
Can’t wait to see you at the PAC!
Sally Kissner | Executive Director