Welcome to the Arts Council of South Wood County
Hello, and thank you for visiting our web site. We hope you find it user-friendly and will come back to it on a regular basis to stay updated on what’s happening at the Arts Council!
Summer continues to offer opportunities to gather with family and friends. We hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying these more laid-back months. The Arts Council is spending some time focusing on fall so you can continue to enjoy time with family and friends at our performances beginning in a few months.
Here’s what we have planned:
- October 13, 2017 – Rockapella
- November 10, 2017 – The New Christy Minstrels
- December 15, 2017 – Steve Lippia/A Swingin’ Holiday Affair (big band/Sinatra favorites)
- January 19, 2018 – Broadway’s Next H!t Musical
- February 15, 2018 – Shades of Buble (the music of Michael Buble)
- March 16, 2018 – Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers
Season ticket sales will begin August 14, with single ticket sales kicking off September 5. In late July/early August, our tri-fold should arrive in your mailbox if you are either a season ticket holder or are in our database. If you’re unsure whether you are on the list, feel free to give us a call and we’ll make sure you receive the brochure.
From mid-July to mid-August, when tickets go on sale, our hours are not etched in stone; but we will resume our regular Monday through Thursday, 10:00 – 2:30 schedule August 14 to accommodate ticket sales. In the meantime, we are still selling gift certificates, so if you know of someone who would love to attend a show, you can put a smile on their face by helping them out with the cost!
Until we see you next time…