(Dinner: 5:30 pm)
Treat yourself with a late Valentine’s Day celebration with a gourmet meal served before the performance of Shades of Bublé. Chat-R-Box Café is catering a plated dinner served in the Lincoln High School cafeteria at 5:30 p.m. Intimate dining will seat four people per table. Dinner will be done around 7:00 p.m. to give you time to find your seats in the theater before the show begins. Seating is limited to the first 240 customers, and tickets are purchased separately from your show ticket. Cost of the meal is $19. (Show tickets are $36 and may be purchased under the Shades of Bublé tab.)
The menu includes:
- Deluxe side salad with delectable, homemade sweet onion vinaigrette dressing
- Hot crusted dinner rolls
- Demi-glace beef roast rolls
- Tender pork loin and cranberry sauce
- Garlic roasted new red potatoes
- California vegetable medley
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Cheesecake tartlets
- Fresh-brewed coffee
- Non-alcoholic “bubbly” and water
Reserve your seat before it’s too late!
Note: Season ticket sales will begin August 14, with single ticket sales kicking off September 5.