Benefits of Donating to the Arts Council
Each show presented at the Performing Arts Center is a catalyst for enrichment, involvement and economic growth in our community.
How do the performing arts impact our community?
- Rental revenue is generated for the WRPS system every time a show is booked.
- Advertising dollars are generated through media and print advertising.
- Patrons planning to attend a show may shop for something new to wear, dine at a local restaurant, or stay at a local hotel, along with visiting artists.
- Sponsoring organizations receive recognition through program advertising.
- Lobby refreshments, which are sponsored by local youth and nonprofit groups, raise funds for student trips, community work and education programs.
- Arts in Education programs offer area youth the opportunity to meet and learn from professional artists. Student performances impact up to 800 students at one time. For many, it will be their first time experiencing a live performance.
How to Donate
- Sponsor one or more performances. Contact the Arts Council to obtain a form and Information Packet.
- Make a charitable donation to the Arts Council. Send Check to the Arts Council, 1040 8th Street South, Suite 101, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494.
|Grand Patron||$500 and up|
|Donor||Up to $99|
Benefits of becoming an Arts Council donor:
- You receive mailings and advance notice of upcoming performances, programs, and Arts council events.
- Recognition – your name will be included in our Friends of the Arts list printed in each program at performances.
- You become part of a growing group of area citizens who care about the arts.